| Production information
| Physical and technical specifications
|Usage and history|
A spear consisted of a shaft, with a point at one end that was usually made of stone or metal. Spears were often constructed in a balanced way that allowed it to be used effectively as a thrown weapon.
Different types of spears included the bevii'ragir, a traditional Mandalorian spear used for hunting, a static pike used by Geonosians, the shoni spear favored by the Kaleesh, stone-bladed spears used by Whiphid warriors, and the gruush, a pointed tool used by the Sauvax species that could also be used as a weapon.
Spears constructed of durable metal alloys were sometimes used by more advanced cultures for sport.
The former clone commando-turned-Mandalorian soldier, Fi Skirata, made use of a traditional Mandalorian hunting spear known as a bevii'ragir. Wad'e Tay'haai, a Mandalorian member of the Cuy'val Dar and an associate of Skirata's clan, owned an ancient spear cast from bronzium.
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1985)
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- Star Wars Campaign Pack
- Battle for Endor
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- "Meet Wicket!"—Star Wars Kids 6
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- The Unknown Regions
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Wicket W Warrick) (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, p. 52
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- ↑ Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel
- ↑ Ultimate Alien Anthology
- ↑ Standoff on Leritor"—Star Wars Gamer 10 "
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Trespass"
- Spear on Wikipedia