Speciecide, also known as "strategic extinctions" and "genocide", was the systematic genocide of an entire species.
In the Galactic Empire, in order to ensure interests in galactic security, the use of speciecide (or as they put it, orchestrating strategic extinctions) was condoned under extreme cases, and was even noted in the official field manual for the Imperial Military, the Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide. Crix Madine, a former Imperial soldier, added a footnote to the handbook regarding this section when it was leaked to the Rebel Alliance High Command confirming from personal experience that this claim was not an exaggeration.
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- Boba Fett: Agent of Doom
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (First mentioned)
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension (as genocide) (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide (as "strategic extinctions")