Speeder bikes, also known as jumpspeeders, were open-air repulsorlift vehicles that emphasized speed and maneuverability over stability. The Jedi used the Undicur-class jumpspeeder, which proved popular with civilians. Another civilian speeder bike was the Joben T-85 speeder bike, used by the Jedi Kanan Jarrus.
Speeder bikes were sometimes a target for theft. Merei Spanjaf, a teenage girl living on Lothal, owned a jumpspeeder that could fit into a speeder van. She normally wore a helmet and goggles when riding it.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Backstories: Star Wars – Princess Leia: Royal Rebel
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
Notes and referencesEdit
- Speeder bike on Wikipedia