Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Speeder bikes, also known as jumpspeeders, were open-air repulsorlift vehicles that emphasized speed and maneuverability over stability. The Jedi used the Undicur-class jumpspeeder, which proved popular with civilians. Another civilian speeder bike was the Joben T-85 speeder bike, used by the Jedi Kanan Jarrus.
Speeder bikes were sometimes a target for theft. Merei Spanjaf, a teenage girl living on Lothal, owned a jumpspeeder that could fit into a speeder van. She normally wore a helmet and goggles when riding it.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- Speeder bike on Wikipedia