Speeder bikes, also known as hover bikes, were open-air repulsorlift vehicles, usually carrying one or two passengers. Speeder bikes emphasized speed and maneuverability over conventional speeders and were popular with thrill-seeking teenagers and military scouts. A typical speeder bike had a maximum altitude of 10 meters (32 feet) and could thus maneuver deftly over very rough terrain. Some companies manufactured extras like sidecars for speeder bikes.
- LEGO Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (Picture only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars: Darth Maul's Mission
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Orders are orders
- Sith make the best pancakes