- "One extremely intoxicated enlisted trooper attempted to eat 50 Spiced Mynock Wings from the buffet."
- ―Official reprimand from Eastern Arch Platoon Leader Ton E'rau
A Spiced Mynock Wing was a type of food available on the planet Cato Neimoidia sometime between the years 19 and 1 BBY. At one point during that time period, an intoxicated enlisted stormtrooper attempted to eat fifty Spiced Mynock Wings in one sitting, later causing a large mess in a dropship.
Behind the scenesEdit
Spiced Mynock Wings were first mentioned in "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, a LucasArts video game released in 2010.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" databank entry) (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 According to Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, the Galactic Empire was formed in the year 19 BBY. Since the events of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II occur in the year 1 BBY, we can conclude that Spiced Mynock Wings were used during that time.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "The Infinite Nebstar Casino" databank entry)