- "Ki Sazen saved my people. She was only a Padawan when she came to Tas-La and slew the Spine Dragon of M'dweshuu."
- ―The Nikto Chevuk mentions the Spine dragon of M'dweshuu.
The Spine Dragon of M'dweshuu was a spine dragon who was killed by the Jedi Padawan Ki Sazen during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Sazen killed the dragon on the planet Tas-La, and after defeating it a cult made up of members of the Nikto species formed around her because of the deed. M'dweshuu was a nova located in Hutt Space.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Spine Dragon of M'dweshuu was first mentioned in Star Wars: The Old Republic, an MMORPG released in 2011 by BioWare. The dragon was mentioned in the quest "The Cult of Ki Sazen" which took place on the planet Taris and was for players of the Imperial Agent class.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Imperial Agent Mission: "The cult of Ki Sazen" on Taris