She was donated to the Jedi by Abagga Creel, a wealthy businesswoman from Corellia. During the battle of Talus the yacht was used to evacuate Rebel and Jedi personnel from the Talus base. It was shot down by a TIE/LN starfighter and crash-landed in a remote region of Corellia. The survivors of the crash, led by Rachi Sitra, then were forced to battle Imperial forces led by Darth Vader.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Spitit of Corellia)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Pirates & Privateers
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- ↑ Name originally listed in The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels, shield systems are implied to be stock by The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels, Chempats confirmed as stock by Star Wars Galaxies website
- ↑ Dark Force Rising Sourcebook explicitly lists for Lady Luck, assumed to be stock due to hyperspace capability
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Light Side scenario campaign)