Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "If Rogun goes down, as far as anyone's concerned, I did it single-handedly. With a spoon."
"Blindfolded and after four shots of Corellian whiskey. Of course."
- ―The Voidhound and Darmas Pollaran
A spoon was a utensil that could be used by sapient beings to consume food. It also served the purpose of stirring a drink. General Kenobi was known to have used a spoon to stir his tarine tea while he talked with General Whorm Loathsom during the Battle of Christophsis. Twenty-two years later, Luke Skywalker along with Owen and Beru Lars had a meal where spoons were used to eat with. In this same year, Kenobi compared Darth Vader's little perception of the Force's power with a spoon's perception of the taste of food. In 3 ABY, Luke Skywalker was known to have once again used a spoon when eating food prepared by Master Yoda.
Spoons appear to be able to made out of different materials, such as metal, wood and plastic.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film)
- Star Wars 4: In Battle with Darth Vader
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Home is Where the Shrieks Are"
- Spoon on Wikipedia