Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It was formed by melodic clicks and whistles. When spoken it was considered similar to the sound of a flute, which caused the Ssi-ruuk to be nicknamed "Fluties".
It was rare for a Ssi-ruuk to learn other languages, preferring to use translators. As Ssi-ruuvi was not a very extended language, only their own translators were fluent in both Ssi-ruuvi and Basic
- The Truce at Bakura (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons (as Ssi-ruuvi)
- C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid
- Rebellion Era Sourcebook (as Ssi-ruuk)
- Alien Anthology (as Ssi-ruuvi)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology (as Ssi-ruuvi)
- The Unknown Regions