The Staff of Command was the cane wielded by the Archduke of Geonosis. The staff served as a symbol of their position as ruler of Stalgasin hive, the planet's ruling hive. One notable Archduke to wield the staff was Poggle the Lesser, Archduke prior to and during the Clone Wars. It is believed that a section of the cane was made up of part of the corpse of the previous Archduke of Geonosis, Hadiss the Vaulted. Poggle carried the staff with him throughout the Clone Wars until he was assassinated by Darth Vader on Mustafar. During the massacre of the leaders, Poggle unsuccessfully tried to use the staff to defend himself. Vader slashed through it with his lightsaber and killed Poggle, destroying the staff in the process.
- The Eyes of Revolution
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain" ("Newsreel" only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia (First identified as Staff of Command)