- "...ancient records from numerous worlds... depending on when they were created or whether the creators were citizens of the Old Republic... may or may not have adopted Standard Time Parts as units of measure."
- ―Tionne Solusar
Standard Time Part, also known as ST or Standard Time Unit, was a unit of measure of time. The Historical Council's Galactic Calendar used Standard Time Part. Coruscant had fourteen hundred ST and Polneye had eighteen hundred ST in a day.
- Han Solo at Stars' End (as "Standard Time-Part")
- Shield of Lies
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (novel) (as "standard timepart") (First appearance)
- Slave Ship (Mentioned only)
- The Lost City of the Jedi (Mentioned only) (as "standard time part")
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Shield of Lies