- "At this pace, I am able to view hundreds of hours of footage."
A standard hour, also referred to as simply an hour, was a unit of measurement of time used in many parts of the galaxy. Immediately after the destruction of Alderaan, Han Solo—who did not know of the planet's obliteration—calculated the estimated time of arrival of the his ship's trip to Alderaan in terms of hours, reckoning that the ETA was about 0200 hours from the ship's position at the time.
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Princess Leia: Royal Rebel
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars: Droidography