- "I said move it, didn't I? You deaf or something? Clear the corridor! Armed police!"
- ―CSF Captain Jaller Obrim issuing orders to the medcenter staff
A standoff occurred in 20 BBY at the Republic Central Medcenter when Republic Treasury Agent Besany Wennen discovered that the medical droids intended to euthanize Fi Skirata since they had declared him brain-dead. Wennen threatened the medical droids with her blaster, forced them out of Fi's hospital room, and shot the lock to seal herself and Fi inside. In the resulting standoff, Captain Jaller Obrim of the Coruscant Security Force (CSF), a friend of Wennen, responded with several CSF police officers and half of the shift from the Anti-Terrorism Unit. In a large display of weapons and armor, Obrim and the CSF entered the medcenter, stormed the hallway, and escorted Wennen and Fi out of the room.
- "Then you'll need to have me thrown out–bodily. I'm not going quietly, and I'm not leaving without Fi"
- ―Besany Wennen to medcenter staff
On a mission to Gaftikar, clone commando Fi Skirata sustained a serious brain injury and was taken to Coruscant's Republic Central Medcenter. Kal Skirata asked Republic Treasury Agent Besany Wennen to keep an eye on Fi, and she discovered that the medical droids intended to euthanize Fi since they had declared him brain-dead.
- "Ask your chief executive about his interest in Twi'lek artistic pursuits on every fourth of the month, and if he'd like me to give police surveillance holovids of the visits to the cultural center to his lovely wife. Your call."
- ―Captain Jaller Obrim, dealing with an obstructing administrative medical droid
Wennen threatened the medical droids with her blaster, forced them out of Fi's hospital room, and shot the lock to seal herself and Fi inside. In the resulting standoff, Skirata called Coruscant Security Force Captain Jaller Obrim for a rescue, and Obrim responded with several CSF patrol officers and half of the shift from the Anti-Terrorism Unit. In a large display of weapons and armor, Obrim and the CSF stormed the hallway and escorted Wennen and Fi out of the room with the assistance of CSF paramedics. When they reached the lobby, they were stopped by a medical droid who insisted they had no right to remove the unconscious Fi. Threatening that he would release embarrassing information about the droid's boss, Obrim was able to secure Fi's release. Along with Wennen, they left the medical center under the loyal and watchful gaze of the CSF officers whose lives Fi had saved during the Galactic City Spaceport hostage siege.
- "I'll make it go away. I'm CSF. I can make all kinds of things go away when I need to."
- ―Jaller Obrim, to Besany Wennen