|Star-Hoppers of Aduba-3|
- "Couple of years ago, it was, back on Aduba III. I got hired by some ugly mug named Han Solo. Joined up with seven other mercs, each one more hard-scrabble than the next. We went up against the Cloud Riders, a bunch of sorry swoop jockeys from the Outer Rim. Chased em off good and proper, with the help of a big behemothy type thing."
- ―Jaxxon, member of the Star-Hoppers of Aduba-3
Although they only remained together for one mission, three of the surviving members; Jaxxon, Amaiza Foxtrain and Jimm Doshun later reunited against the threat of bounty hunter Beilert Valance who mistakenly believed Jimm to be Luke Skywalker.
The Star-Hoppers were dubbed "Sprites" by Solo due to a joke that Merri Shen, whom Han rescued from high-hounds, was not much bigger than a Wodanian wood-sprite. They were also known as the Amazing Eight.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars 8: Eight for Aduba-3 (First appearance)
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on a Wasteland World
- Star Wars 10: Behemoth from the World Below
- Star Wars 11: Star Search (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars 16: The Hunter
- "ComicScan: Marvelously Silly Aliens" — Star Wars Galaxy 3
- The Starhoppers of Aduba-3"—Star Wars Gamer 4 "