After the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, it was the location of a meeting of underworld business-beings who gathered to discuss how the new treaty forced on the Republic by the Sith Empire would affect them and their enterprises. When it was made known that one attendee, Naatu, had been sharing information with the Republic, he was executed by Nok Drayen, who proceeded to introduce Lord Darth Angral, who had come with a proposition for them.
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 2: New Galactic Order
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia