The Star Commuter 2000 was a model of unarmed hyperdrive-equipped shuttle manufactured by Sacul Industries. The shuttles, small ferry craft which were piloted by RX-Series droids, were used to transport travelers on short trips between nearby planets. Passengers used a hatch/boarding ramp on the port side, close to the front. They featured two rows of double seating and a seatbelt for each seat. Directly behind the seats was the rear area of the craft, where the passengers' droids were to stand according to Imperial regulations. By 3272 LY, Lothal was linked to Garel by ST-45, which was piloted by the droid named RX-24. That year, the rebel crew of the starship Ghost booked passage for Garel aboard shuttle ST-45 as part of a scheme to gain information from Maketh Tua, an on-board Imperial minister.
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Droids in Distress book
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions
- Star Wars Rebels – "Vision of Hope"
- "Senate Perspective"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 9
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Star Wars Rebels – "Blood Sisters"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Through Imperial Eyes"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Commuter shuttle. Star Wars Rebels (October 16, 2014, 11:11 pm). Retrieved on October 28, 2014, 2:10 pm. "Piloted by RX-series droids, Star Commuter 2000's are used for travel between nearby planets." (screenshot)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide