The Star Herald was a top-of-the-line prototype scout ship that was developed by the Galactic Empire around 18 BBY. It had a long, arrow-like hull supporting twin ion engines, a tractor beam projector, and housed at least one probe that could go underwater.
The Star Herald was stolen by Visler Korda, a former Imperial officer who had been stripped of his rank and put to forced work in the spice mines of Kessel. With the help of RX-48, a manumitted pilot droid, Korda used the stolen ship to journey to the Xala system, where he intended to exact revenge on those responsible for his disgrace, Milo and Lina Graf. The Imperial High Command was most displeased with the theft of the prototype.
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Cold (First appearance)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Rescue
- "Tales from Wild Space: Stop, Thief!"—Star Wars Adventures 1
- "Tales from Wild Space: The Flat Mountain of Yavin"—Star Wars Adventures 2
- "Tales from Wild Space: Adventures in Wookiee-Sitting"—Star Wars Adventures 3
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Adventures in Wild Space: The Cold
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 . “@LelalMekha It is indeed!”
- ↑ In Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal, Ezra Bridger is an infant. Since Ezra was born on Empire Day (19 BBY), Star Wars: Adventures in Wild Space must be set around 18 BBY.
- ↑ Tales from Wild Space: Stop, Thief!