|Star Wars: Assault Team|
Star Wars: Assault Team is a mobile game developed by Disney Mobile in collaboration with LucasArts. It was first announced on January 28, 2014 through the official Star Wars twitter account, with one screenshot attached. It is a turn-based combat game with strategy and card-battle elements. The mobile game was released on March 26, 2014. The game features characters from the classic films such as Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia.
Collect classic characters from the Rebel Alliance and more to defeat enemies and players across the galaxy. Strategically deploy the team’s special tactics to battle through new graphically enhanced missions set throughout Star Wars™ planets and locations from the original trilogy.
Escape The Devastator (training)Edit
- Emissary to the Wookiees
- Capture the Codes
- Into the Savage Lair
- Recover the Module
- Old Friends in Mos Espa
- Hunt for the Holoforger
- Alien Protection Zone
- Palace Raid
- The Final Escape
Star Wars: Assault Team is a turn-based combat game involving card-battling elements, and takes players to locations from the Star Wars Trilogy. Players must build a team of four individual "heroes" using cards they acquire. The team follows a preset path and encounter enemy forces which they must defeat. Each card has a passive ability (usually an attack or defense bonus) while some have a "charged over time" Special Ability. The game features a Tiered ranking system, and the attributes may be improved though Training Cards that are acquired while playing missions.  Players must strategically assemble a four-man team for the missions, and use cunning strategy in combat to defeat their enemies.
Star Wars: Assault Team was announced on January 28, 2014. It is offered as limited early access in selected markets, Australia, with a complete release in spring 2014. It is available for mobile devices and was released on March 26, 2014.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Brian Nelson (28). Limited Early Access Unveiled for ‘Star Wars: Assault Team’. Webpage. Disney Interactive Tumblr. Retrieved on January 28, 2014.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3
- ↑ Hamza Aziz (29). Star Wars: Assault Team is a turn-based mobile game. Webpage. Destructoid.com. Retrieved on January 28, 2014.
- ↑ Star Wars: Assault Team
- ↑ Michael Crider (11). New Game Disney Interactive Tests Star Wars: Assault Team Card Game In Australia. Webpage. Android Police.com. Retrieved on February 28, 2014.