Star Wars: Clone Wars: Volume One is the first volume of the Star Wars: Clone Wars animated television series. It comprises seasons one and two, which in turn are made up of Chapters 1 through 20. The chapters were originally aired from November 2003 to April 2004. The DVD was released on March 22, 2005–one day after the third and final season had begun airing.
The chapters—lasting 3 to 5 minutes each—feature one major storyline surrounded by a series of many battles. Count Dooku auditions for a bounty hunter on the planet Rattatak by pitting them against each other in a battle arena. Asajj Ventress kills every one of the bounty hunters and is sent on a mission to assassinate Anakin Skywalker. She engages him in a space battle, through the streets of Muunilinst and eventually leading him into Yavin 4, where the two engage in a lightsaber duel, Anakin emerges the victor, despite it being through means of rage and fear (feelings of a Dark Jedi). Apart from the main storyline, many battles ensue, including Mace Windu's fight on Dantooine, Obi-Wan Kenobi fighting against bounty hunter Durge and the banking clan, Kit Fisto's battle against the Quarren on Mon Calamari, the adventures on Ilum and the Battle of Hypori in which General Grievous makes his first appearance in Star Wars media.
- Season One
- Season Two
- Available subtitles: English
- Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
- Chapters 1-20 of the animated series
- Exclusive featurette: "Bridging the Saga: From Clone Wars to Revenge of the Sith," including new interviews with George Lucas, Genndy Tartakovsky, and the Clone Wars production crew; also featuring a glimpse of Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume II
- Behind the scenes featurette
- Director commentary
- Hyperspace commentary
- Two galleries of concept art, storyboards and sketches
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith teaser trailer
- Episode III video game trailer
- An Xbox playable game level of Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Two DVD Easter Eggs