|Star Wars: Dark Empire Trilogy|
Star Wars: Dark Empire Trilogy is a hardcover collection of the Dark Horse Comics comic book series' Dark Empire, Dark Empire II, and Empire's End. This collection was published on September 15, 2010.
Six years after the fall of the Empire in Return of the Jedi, the battle for the galaxy's freedom rages on. The Empire has been mysteriously reborn under an unknown leader, wielding a new weapon of great power. Princess Leia and Han Solo struggle to hold together the New Republic while the galaxy's savior, Luke Skywalker, fights an inner battle as he is drawn to the dark side, just as his father…
Ten years after the fall of Darth Vader and the Emperor in Return of the Jedi, a New Republic has been formed, but the galaxy is not yet safe. The Empire has been mysteriously reborn under an unknown leader wielding a new weapon of great power. Princess Leia and Han Solo struggle to hold together and defend the New Republic while the galaxy's savior, Luke Skywalker, fights an inner battle as he is drawn to the dark side, just as his father was.
It is a struggle that will set Luke on a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order - and himself. But even as Skywalker searches the galaxy for Jedi who might have escaped the Purge at the end of the Clone Wars, another battle looms, for the Imperial war machine is readying for another fight. And this time, the dark power behind the resurgent Empire has its sights set on a new target: Han and Leia's newborn child! If this new plan is successful, the galaxy will surely be plunged into a new dark age.
Only the strength of the Jedi and the parents' courage can overcome the power of the dark side.
- Dark Empire 1: The Destiny of a Jedi
- Dark Empire 2: Devastator of Worlds
- Dark Empire 3: The Battle for Calamari
- Dark Empire 4: Confrontation on the Smugglers' Moon
- Dark Empire 5: Emperor Reborn
- Dark Empire 6: The Fate of a Galaxy
- Dark Empire II 1: Operation Shadow Hand
- Dark Empire II 2: Duel on Nar Shaddaa
- Dark Empire II 3: World of the Ancient Sith
- Dark Empire II 4: Battle on Byss
- Dark Empire II 5: The Galaxy Weapon
- Dark Empire II 6: Hand of Darkness
- Empire's End 1: Triumph of the Empire
- Empire's End 2: Rage of the Emperor
- Handbook 3: Dark Empire
Behind the scenesEdit
The flap summary states that the events of the trilogy take place ten years after Return of the Jedi, indicating that it is set in 14 ABY, rather than the canonical 10 ABY, although the publisher's summary is correct in saying that there is a six year gap between Return of the Jedi and the Dark Empire trilogy.