- "The book begins one second after the end of Revenge of the Sith. Darth Vader is in the armored suit that we see throughout the rest of his life, most of his life,' Soule explained. 'He is just awakening to that moment and that realization. So he has shouted No! in the way we see in the film, and then it picks up immediately after that point. So we see him adjusting to that. We see him learning to be more machine than man. We see him going through some really, really cool early moments of his early mythology and history.'"
- ―Charles Soule
Star Wars: Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith is an ongoing comic book series published by Marvel Comics that was released on June 7, 2017. The series is written by Charles Soule and drawn by Giuseppe Camuncoli. The first issue begins during Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, after Darth Vader yells out "No!" at the realization of his situation and the death of Padmé Amidala.
|Color code key:|
|Collected (TPB) issue||Released issue||Future issue|
|Issue||Title||Publication date||Trade paperback||Publication date|
|1||Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 1: The Chosen One, Part I||June 7, 2017|
Volume 1: Imperial Machine
|December 5, 2017|
|2||Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 2: The Chosen One, Part II||June 21, 2017|
|3||Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 3||July 12, 2017|
|4||Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 4||August 2, 2017|
|5||Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 5||2017|
|6||Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 6||2017|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Yehl, Joshua (March 10, 2017). Origin of Darth Vader's Lightsaber to Be Revealed in New Comic. IGN. Retrieved on March 10, 2017.
- ↑ . “@HeatherAntos @germanjedi @getfandom They did...but so did you! It's Jimmy Cheung!”
- ↑ . “@germanjedi Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith is the full name.”
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2
- ↑ MARVEL COMICS FULL JULY 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-04-19). Retrieved on April 19, 2017.
- ↑ MARVEL COMICS FULL August 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-05-23). Retrieved on May 23, 2017.