|Star Wars: Demolition|
Single player, multiplayer
ESRB: Teen (T)
Even with the advent of the Galactic Empire, Jabba the Hutt continued to prosper through his illegitimate operations on Tatooine. Always looking to gather more wealth, Jabba devised an even more deadly "sport" to replace the outlawed podraces.
Some chose to take part in the event of their own will, but many others were forced into participation by the crime lord. The participants and their vehicles were:
- Malakili - Rancor
- Wade Vox - X-34 landspeeder
- Tamtel Skreej - Desert Skiff
- Tia and Ghia - Snowspeeder
- Aurra Sing - Swoop
- Quagga - AAT
- Pugwis - Podracer
- Wittin - STAP
- General Otto - AT-ST
- Boba Fett - Jetpack
- Darth Maul - Sith speeder
- Boushh - Speeder bike
- Lobot - Cloud Car
Each vehicle can also pick up a weapon droid, either holding the following:
Each vehicle can pick up a droid as well, including:
There are four game modes of Demolition:
In this mode you could choose up to four opponents to test your skills on and select which world in which to dispatch them.
The Tournament Mode would start off with you facing one opponent, then two, three and finally four; the opponents are chosen at random as are the locations. To acquire a new vehicle, you need to pass the tournament with at least 10,000 credits, and if you are destroyed during a match, then there is an option to replay, but at a cost of 500 credits. If you are constantly losing, the tournament will end when you run out of credits.
Hunt a droid
This is a mode which speaks for itself. Once you choose your location and vehicle and engage the droids in battle you will be scored on the number of droids dispatched within the set time.
Each player chooses a vehicle, as well as the CPU. There are odds shown by calculation on win/loss records. They keep on betting until a player wins 10,000 credits or loses everything.
This is a mode where you bet 1000 credits (both players), the winner getting the credits from the loser. You continue until you gain 10,000 credits or when one player loses all of his credits.
This is a mode that includes vs. and co-op. In vs. mode, the game is over when one vehicle is destroyed. In co-op, both players must survive and destroy the enemy vehicles.
Two Player Mode
In two player mode, some things change in tournament. For a start, you cannot be the same ship as your friend. Also, the tournament battle sequence goes 1 cpu, 2 cpu, 3 cpu, and then 3 cpu again. This is because in every world you can only hold up to five players at a time, including you (and a friend)
The games ravaged a number of areas, with Jabba pulling strings to make each happen. The arenas were:
- Tatooine - Dune Sea
- Hoth (Non-canonical appearance)
- Naboo (Non-canonical appearance)
- Death Star II (Non-canonical appearance)
- Dagobah (Non-canonical appearance)
- Tatooine - Mos Eisley (Non-canonical appearance)
- Yavin 4 (Non-canonical appearance)
- Cloud City (Non-canonical appearance)
(Cloud City and the Death Star II cannot be played in tournament mode, although every other planet will appear at some point)
- Dune Sea: Sarlacc, Jabba Desilijic Tiure, Sandcrawler, Banthas
- Hoth: Wampa, All Terrain Armored Transports
- Naboo: city locals
- Death Star II: TIE/LN starfighter's
- Dagobah: Dragonsnake
- Mos Eisley: town locals
- Yavin 4: Whisper birds, wasps
- Cloud City: none
- STAP: Ion cannon
- Podracer: Speed boost (does heavy damage, capable of destroying most enemies in 3 hits, however it was difficult to connect with.)
- Rocket Pack: Disintegrator Rocket; homes in on an enemy
- Snowspeeder: Harpoon and tow cable
- Rancor: Grab and Slam (Rancor picks up enemy and slams them to the ground, creating a shockwave and dealing them massive damage. If no enemy is close enough, it will just raise its hands and perform the slam without the enemy, still causing the shockwave.)
- Cloud Car: Shadowball; disables opponent temporarily
- Swoop: Hyper-Rifle; when charged, fires in the direction of the nearest enemy. Projectile ricochets.
- Sith Speeder: Double-bladed lightsaber
- X-34 Landspeeder: Force attack (similar to force crush, seems to push foes back a bit)
- AT-ST Walker: Mortar launcher
- AAT Battle Tank: Main cannon
- Desert Skiff: Deck-mounted laser cannon
- Speeder Bike: Thermal Detonator
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology