|Star Wars: Epic Duels|
Luck (rolling dice)
The game features 4 maps and 31 miniature plastic figurines. There are 12 decks of 31 cards each featuring a major character and 1 or 2 minor characters. Players choose character sets and duel each other by rolling a die, moving their figures around the board and drawing and playing cards constituting "actions" each turn. The game is simple in design, but provides endless depths as no two duels are ever the same.
- Yoda, with two clone troopers
- Obi-Wan Kenobi, with two clone troopers
- Mace Windu, with two clone troopers
- Anakin Skywalker, with Padmé Amidala
- Luke Skywalker, with Princess Leia Organa
- Han Solo, with Chewbacca
- Emperor Palpatine, with two royal guards
- Darth Maul, with two battle droids
- Jango Fett, with Zam Wesell
- Count Dooku, with two super battle droids
- Darth Vader, with two stormtroopers
- Boba Fett, with Greedo
The Vassal gaming engine has a gaming mod, or module, that allows you to play Star Wars: Epic Duels online in real time for free. This mod can be downloaded at the Vassal website  by going to modules and scrolling down to the Star Wars: Epic Duel mod.