Star Wars: First Assault was a multiplayer-focused Star Wars video game. The domain name for StarWarsFirstAssault.com, which is currently empty, was registered by LucasArts' parent company, Lucasfilm Ltd. The trademark for the product relates to "interactive entertainment software." This has in turn made several gaming sites such as GameSpy.com and IGN.com speculate that the then-upcoming product was indeed another LucasArts video game.   Kotaku.com has speculated that it would be a title for the Xbox 360 on the downloadable arcade, and would feature gameplay similar to the Battlefront series.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Tay, Sean. Sean Tay - Portfolio. Retrieved on February 8, 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Canceled Star Wars games revealed. Gamespot (2013-09-27). Retrieved on September 29, 2013.
- ↑ Schreier, Jason (2013-04-03). Disney Shuts Down LucasArts, Cancels Star Wars 1313 And Star Wars: First Assault. Kotaku. Retrieved on April 3, 2013.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Karmali, Luke (2012-08-29). Star Wars: First Assault Domain and Trademarks Registered. IGN. Retrieved on August 29, 2012.
- ↑ Sharkey, Mike (2012-08-29). Another New Star Wars Game? Star Wars: First Assault Trademarked, Registered. GameSpy. Retrieved on August 29, 2012.
- ↑ Schreier, Jason (2013-03-11). Leaked Star Wars Game Is ‘Predecessor’ To Battlefront III, Source Says. Kotaku. Retrieved on March 11, 2013.
- ↑ Star Wars Art: Concept
- ↑ The Full of Sith Podcast interviewed Temmerman on a Special Release podcast where he revealed his role.