Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook is the primary guide to Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars: Force and Destiny roleplaying game. It was released after the game's beta test, on July 30, 2015. The book includes the introductory campaign Lessons from the Past.
Use the full power of the Force in the epic adventures of the Force and Destiny roleplaying game! You can travel the galaxy in search of ancient Jedi knowledge, protect the downtrodden on your home planet, or pilot a starship for the Rebellion. Whatever your path, the Force and Destiny Core Rulebook contains all the information players and Game Masters need to launch a roleplaying campaign set in the Star Wars® universe.
The beautifully illustrated, 448-page Core Rulebook details everything from using the narrative dice system in combat and creating Force-sensitive characters to the mythology of the Jedi order and locations inside Sith space. It is the fundamental book and launching point for any Force and Destiny campaign.
The Force and Destiny Core Rulebook features:
- An introduction to roleplaying in the Star Wars universe
- Clear and concise rules for skill checks, combat, and using the Force
- Six careers, eight species, and eighteen specializations for Force-sensitive characters
- Detailed background information on galactic geography, politics, and the Jedi and Sith orders
- Descriptions and data for numerous starships, vehicles, weapons and other gear
- A catalogue of NPC adversaries to thwart players during your campaign
- A complete introductory adventure, Lessons from the Past
- Helpful advice for GMs about running games of Force and Destiny
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|