This top-secret cache reproduces highly sensitive intelligence that traces the Rebel Alliance from its formation through its tireless fight against the Empire. From its earliest beginnings in covert opposition to Imperial operations, the Alliance could not trust its most sensitive information to risk of digital interception. Instead, it was kept in a secure case, traveling with key senior Rebel personnel. Lost in the chaos surrounding the Battle of Endor, it was rediscovered many years later by the newly formed Resistance.
Richly illustrated and full of strategic detail and history, the files also feature additional annotation by Resistance members such as General Leia Organa, Mon Mothma, Poe Dameron, and Admiral Ackbar, making this a crucial read for fans seeking a deeper understanding of the saga.
According to a StarWars.com blog entry dated October 7, 2017, the deluxe edition of Star Wars: The Rebel Files was scheduled to be released in the United States on November 14 of that year, but no such product was available. Major online book retailers Amazon and Barnes & Noble didn't featured the product listing for the deluxe edition. With only Australian online retailers indicated that the deluxe edition would be released in Australia on December 1, 2017. The deluxe edition started to appear on online retailers on November 19.
- ISBN 978-0760355459; November 21, 2017, becker&mayer! boxed set
- ISBN 978-1452170145; July 3, 2018, Chronicle Books hardcover
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ . "Revealed at #SWCO, Star Wars: The Rebel Files is a new canon book package in the tradition of The Jedi Path. I'm really happy with it!"
- ↑ . "Just heard 11/21 revised on sale. Active Amazon link soon I hope. Keeping an eye on it."
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Rebel Files : Star Wars on booktopia
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: The Rebel Files on Dymocks
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2
- ↑ . "It has a scrapbooky feel told with in-universe docs. Reveals Alliance history from Rebels-ROTJ and is basically a huge Mon Mothma jam"
- ↑ Anthony Breznican (2017-07-20). Here Are All The Star Wars Covers in The Last Jedi Book Series. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved on July 20, 2017.