Star Wars: Rogue One—Cassian & K-2SO Special is a Marvel comic book that showed how Cassian Andor met the reprogrammed Imperial security droid K-2SO prior to the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The comic was written by Duane Swierczynski with art by Fernando Blanco and was released in August 9, 2017. The comic will be collected in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story comic adaptation trade paperback on December 19, 2017.
- Cassian Andor is one of the top intelligence agents in the ranks of the Rebel Alliance, ably assisted by his reprogrammed Imperial security droid, K-2SO.
- But naturally, the two weren't always on the same side of the Galactic Civil War.
- Now, for the first time, read the story of the pair's first contentious meeting! It is very likely not to go well.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Marvel: Preview of the Rogue One: Cassian & K-2SO Special # 1. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-08-04). Retrieved on August 4, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 MARVEL COMICS FULL AUGUST 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-05-23). Retrieved on May 23, 2017.
- ↑ Marvel Comics Full OCTOBER 2017 SOLICITATIONS. Newsarama (2017-05-18).