Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia is a visual guide to the characters of Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series, similar to the Star Wars Character Encyclopedia. The encyclopedia details facts about 204 characters from the early seasons of the show. It was published in the summer of 2010.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia will be your go-to guide on all the major and not-so-major heroes, villains, droids and creatures that inhabit the colorful and exciting galaxy of The Clone Wars animated series. Published by DK, the book includes essential characters like Anakin and Ahsoka, as well as bit-players like Kin Robb. It includes familiar faces from The Clone Wars feature film (hello there, Ziro), the first season (Dr. Nuvo Vindi, I presume?) and newcomers in the second season (like the mysterious Pre Vizsla). Each of the over-200 entries is packed with trivia and statistics, giving you what you need to know. This young reader reference book is slated for release in summer 2010 from DK Books.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Behind the scenesEdit
Several discrepancies have been noticed within the guide:
- Eeth Koth is described as being Human.
- Ahsoka's Togrutan facial stripes are described as tattoos.
- Asajj Ventress's species and homeworld are said to be unknown.
- Lott Dod's homeworld is said to be Cato Neimoidia.
- LL-30 blaster pistol is identified as a "Persuader blaster pistol."
- Weequay blaster pistol is identified as an "LL-30 blaster pistol."
- Yoda's homeworld is incorrectly said to be Coruscant.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi's homeworld's is incorrectly said to be Coruscant as well, while it is actually Stewjon.
- Gor's homeworld is incorrect. It says Guiteica, when it is really Vendaxa.
- Mas Amedda's homeworld is incorrectly listed as Chagria, which does not exist. It should be Champala.
- Lightsaber is spelled "lightsabre."