Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Start to finish, THE FORCE UNLEASHED, even represented by this abridged promotional release, is the most entertaining Star Wars score since RETURN OF THE JEDI."
- ―Christopher Coleman
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed soundtrack is a promotional release, not available for purchase. It is about 27 minutes long and features main themes and ambient cues. Mark Griskey created the soundtrack to tell the story and help define the new characters and environments that the plot unfolds in the video game of the same name. The music for this release was compiled and edited by Jesse Harlin, who also contributed to the score by composing the main Force Unleashed theme. The final game score includes extensive use of John Williams' original themes from the six films of Star Wars saga, bridging a gap between the music of the prequel trilogy and the original trilogy. The music was recorded at Skywalker Sound on September 23 and 24, 2007 and is available for listening on tracksounds.com.
- The Force Unleashed (1:20)
- General Kota and the Control Room Duel (3:44)
- Infiltrating the Junk Temple (2:55)
- Drexl's Raiders (2:52)
- Approaching Felucia (3:28)
- The Sarlacc Unleashed (3:20)
- Maris and the Bull Rancor (2:11)
- PROXY and the Skyhook (2:37)
- Redemption (2:19)
- Juno Eclipse/Finale (1:12)
- Bonus Track: Ton'yy Rho's Uglehop (1:14)
Total time: 27:12
- Empire at War: Forces of Corruption soundtrack
- Ewoks soundtrack
- Shadows of the Empire soundtrack
- Knights of the Old Republic soundtrack
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords soundtrack
- Republic Commando soundtrack
- The Clone Wars soundtrack