Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections is an installment of the Incredible Cross-Sections series of reference books and was published by Dorling Kindersley on December 15, 2017, the same date as the film itself. It is written by Jason Fry and illustrated by Kemp Remillard.
A fantastic hardcover book that goes inside—literally—to show the inner workings of 13 vehicles from the upcoming movie, Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Each vehicle is full-color, complete with callouts to all the pertinent features of each ship. Accompanying comprehensive text make this one of the best reference guides for the new craft in the Star Wars galaxy.
- The Raddus
- Resistance capital ships (Ninka, Anodyne)
- Resistance craft (Black One, Vigil, Resistance transport pod)
- TIE Silencer
- First Order craft (Upsilon-class command shuttle, Mandator IV-class siege dreadnought, Xi-class light shuttle, Resurgent-class Star Destroyer, TIE/fo space superiority fighter, TIE/sf space superiority fighter)
- Canto Bight Police Speeder
- Canto Bight Speeders (Growler-556, StreetBoss 50-50, Solar Novatt-86, Tri-Vanquish 7)
- The Libertine
- First Order Walkers (First Order All Terrain Armored Transport, First Order All Terrain Scout Transport)
- Resistance Shuttles
- Ski Speeders
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|