Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 3 is the third issue of the fortnightly magazine by De Agostini. It is an officially licensed source of Star Wars information, under Lucas Licensing and the LucasBooks imprint. This unique issue includes two die-cast collectible models, rather than one, and is longer than other magazines in the series.
- Legendary Craft: Imperial icon, the TIE fighter.
- Action Stations: Facing the Empire's massed fighters.
- Welcome On Board: TIE fighter pilots – elite but expendable.
- Starship & Vehicle Directory: The TIE tank – a bizarre hybrid.
- Droids, Aliens & Creatures: It-O, the interrogation droid.
- In Command: The TIE fighter – the Death Star's deadly defense screen.
- Legendary Craft: The Jedi interceptor, Anakin's fighter.
- Welcome On Board: Anakin Skywalker – the greatest Jedi pilot.
- Droids, Aliens & Creatures: Owen and Beru Lars – the Skywalkers' kin.
- In A Galaxy Far, Far Away: The Emperor's Throne Room.
- A Revolution In Film: The birth of Industrial Light & Magic.
- Movie Magic: Filming the TIE fighter.
- In Command: The Eta-2 Actis interceptor.
- Did You Know?
- Star Wars A–Z (B—Baktoid Armour Workshops, Barada (Skiff Guard), Hermi Odle (Baragwin), Bar Gane (Roonan))
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|