Star Wars: Visionaries is a graphic novel published by Dark Horse Comics. It features 11 stories written and drawn by concept artists who worked with Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Visionaries was edited by Jeremy Barlow and contains an introduction by Jonathan W. Rinzler, who came up the concept and pitched it to Dark Horse.
The comics comprising Visionaries are also collected in Star Wars Omnibus: Wild Space Volume 2.
They've been responsible for some of the most dazzling and awe-inspiring visuals ever put to film, and now the concept artists behind the Episode III Revenge of the Sith bring their considerable talents to comics. The gifted minds of the Lucasfilm art department and the visual effects powerhouse Industrial Light & Magic come together to tell their own Star Wars tales in this compilation of short stories. Given free reign to explore any and every aspect of the Star Wars universe, each artist offers a new twist or a deeper view into that galaxy far, far away.
Nowhere else will you find a more pure or more different look at George Lucas' enduring creation than through the eyes of the Star Wars: Visionaries.
- Old Wounds by Aaron McBride
- The Artist of Naboo by Erik Tiemens
- Wat Tambor and the Quest for the Sacred Eye of the Albino Cyclops by Mike Murnane
- Sithisis by Derek Thompson
- Entrenched by Alex Jaeger with M. Zachary Sherman
- The Fourth Precept by Stephen Martiniére
- Prototypes by Robert E. Barnes
- Imperial Recruitment by Feng Zhu
- Deep Forest by Sang Jun Lee
- Celestia Galactica Photografica by Ryan Church
- The Eyes of Revolution by Warren J. Fu
Notes and referencesEdit