- "Why the Alliance would let its most renowned leader risk her life attempting to recruit some broken, useless former historian eludes me... I'll let you explain that to the Emperor... when I deliver you personally!"
- ―Orman Tagge
Princess Leia Organa travels to Metalorn on a mission to spread the message of hope to its residents. Metalorn, a factory planet, has been completely controlled by the Galactic Empire under the direction of Governor Corwyth with no information of the Rebellion reaching its citizens. Leia manages to evade Imperial stormtroopers long enough to contact her former instructor Arn Horada in order to have him spread the word that the Rebel Alliance is actively opposing the Empire's tyranny. She is quickly confronted by Baron Orman Tagge before she is able to establish any details, but manages to escape with the help of a youngster named Tammi.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
- Classic Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... Volume 2: Dark Encounters
- Star Wars Omnibus: A Long Time Ago... Volume 2
- Star Wars: The Original Marvel Years Volume 1
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Comic Reader #172 and The Comics Journal #49