Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III is the third issue of the Marvel comic book series Star Wars and the third of six issues in the series' first story arc. The comic continues the events of Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes and Star Wars 2: Skywalker Strikes, Part II, and takes place between the films Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. The issue, written by Jason Aaron with art by John Cassaday, was released on March 11, 2015.
The comic continues the story of the Rebel assault on Cymoon 1's Weapons Factory Alpha, as the Rebels race to escape from Darth Vader and his Imperial forces. Luke Skywalker destroys the factory and the Rebels escape aboard the Millennium Falcon, while Vader resolves to corrupt Skywalker and make him his apprentice. The aftermath of the assault is depicted in Darth Vader 1: Vader and the Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV.
THE GREATEST SPACE ADVENTURE OF ALL TIME CONTINUES!
- The attack on Cymoon-1 comes crashing to an end!
- Will the Rebels overcome Vader to strike another blow against the Empire?
- And is Luke ready to be the Jedi Ben wanted him to be?
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Marvel Comics Full MARCH 2015 SOLICITATIONS. Newsarama (December 16, 2014). Retrieved on December 16, 2014.
- ↑ Star Wars #3. TFAW.com. Retrieved on February 1, 2015.
- ↑ Marvel Comics Full April 2015 SOLICITATIONS. Newsarama (January 19, 2015). Retrieved on January 19, 2015.