Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the publisherEdit
Bring all the excitement of the Star Wars universe to your games with the Star Wars Gamemaster Handbook. This book is a collection of inspirational and entertaining essays on all aspects of game design, from encounters, to creating gamemaster characters, to how to really start a fun campaign. A complete guidebook on how to bring the Star Wars universe to life.
- Introduction by Bill Smith
- Beginning Adventures by Chuck Truett
- The Star Wars Adventure by Chuck Truett
- Settings by Chuck Truett
- Gamemaster Characters by Steven H. Lorenz
- Encounters by Chuck Truett
- Equipment and Artifacts by Eric S. Trautmann
- Props by Steven H. Lorenz
- Improvisation by Steven H. Lorenz
- Campaigns by John Terra
- Tales of the Smoking Blaster by Bill Smith
- Star Wars Rules Questions
- The Star Wars Questionnaire
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|