Star Wars Insider 131
|Star Wars Insider 131|
Star Wars Insider 131 is the 131th issue of the magazine Star Wars Insider.
- "Immersive Menace!" – Industrial Light & Magic visual effects guru John Knoll tells Insider about the process of converting Episode I into 3D.
- "Drawing on the Force" – Two giants from the world of comic book art, Paul Pope and Frank Quitely, discuss their work in Star Wars Art: Comics.
- "Maze Run" – Han and Chewie get more than they bargained for in 'Maze Run', an all-new adventure by David J. Williams and Mark S. Williams, with art by Brian Rood.
- "We Need to Talk About Jar Jar" – Noted Star Wars author Daniel Wallace offers ten reasons to love the hapless Gungan who divided fans upon the original release of The Phantom Menace thirteen years ago.
- "It Only Takes a Minute" – What does it take to be an iconic Star Wars villain, despite brief time on the screen? Insider investigates in this special feature.