Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Star Wars Insider 35 was the thirty-fifth issue of the Star Wars Insider magazine and the thirteenth under the new name, released in September 1997. Starting with issue 35, Star Wars Insider began bi-monthly publication.
- Melissa J. Perensen previews the new Star Wars exhibition in Washington, D.C.
- MTV lets the Wookiee win and the Insider's Athena Portillo was on the scene.
- One of the all-time great movie parodies returns: Scott Chernoff finds out what's so special about it.
- David West Reynolds, the "archaeologist of Star Wars", has the full story on the Lost Scenes of Biggs Darklighter
- David Oghia, of the French Lucasfilm magazine, checks out the deleted scene.
- The Insider speaks with Eric Larson, the designer who brough many of Pepsi's Special Edition Promotions to life.
- "The Editor's Desk" by Jon Bradley Snyder
- "Rebel Rumblings"
- We love Mark Hamill.
- Rick McCallum gives us an update from Tunisia.
- A new column looking at the people working behind the scenes on the prequels.
- An interview with George Lcuas.
- Admiral Piett ain't so bad.
- What's coming in new Star Wars comics.
- Is my script authentic?
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages