Star Wars Insider 35 was the thirty-fifth issue of the Star Wars Insider magazine and the thirteenth under the new name, released in September 1997. Starting with issue 35, Star Wars Insider began bi-monthly publication.
- Melissa J. Perensen previews the new Star Wars exhibition in Washington, D.C.
- MTV lets the Wookiee win and the Insider's Athena Portillo was on the scene.
- One of the all-time great movie parodies returns: Scott Chernoff finds out what's so special about it.
- David West Reynolds, the "archaeologist of Star Wars", has the full story on the Lost Scenes of Biggs Darklighter
- David Oghia, of the French Lucasfilm magazine, checks out the deleted scene.
- The Insider speaks with Eric Larson, the designer who brough many of Pepsi's Special Edition Promotions to life.
- "The Editor's Desk" by Jon Bradley Snyder
- "Rebel Rumblings"
- We love Mark Hamill.
- Rick McCallum gives us an update from Tunisia.
- A new column looking at the people working behind the scenes on the prequels.
- An interview with George Lcuas.
- Admiral Piett ain't so bad.
- What's coming in new Star Wars comics.
- Is my script authentic?
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages