|Star Wars Insider 58|
Star Wars Insider 58 was the fifty-eighth issue released of Star Wars Insider.
- "Micro Beru" Interview by Scott Chernoff
- "Art Wars" by Michael G. Ryan
- "The Fighting 501st" by Michael G. Ryan
From the trailers to pick-up shots, Producer Rick McCallum reports on the final phases of Attack of the Clones.
- "Star News" by Scott Chernoff
Jedi as a religion, trailer mania, star sightings, and more.
- "Behind the Magic" by Rob Coleman
The Star Wars Roleplaying Game gets more than a facelift in a revised and expanded edition.
- "Comics Link"
The dirtiest jobs the Rebellion ever faced.
How much is George's autograph really worth?
- "Crossword" by Michael Selinker
- "Star Wars Q&A" by Pablo Hidalgo
New innovations in magazine technology provide actual answers to your Star Wars questions.