|Star Wars Insider 60|
| Attribution information
|Shipped to subscribers|
A picture's worth a thousand words, but nobody can read a movie that vast. Here's some of what you might have missed from the first dozen times you watched Attack of the Clones.
- "Return of the Jedi" Interview by Scott Chernoff
- "Forbidden Love" Interview by Scott Chernoff
- "Journey to the Dark Side" Interview by Scott Chernoff
- "The Plot Thickens" Interview by Scott Chernoff
- "Attack of the Clones" by R. A. Salvatore
Take a peek at the novelization, and feast your eyes on some fantastic images from the film.
Sneaky, faithful, or just plain deadly, the droids of Attack of the Clones come in all shapes and sizes.
- "Who's Who in Jabba's Palace" by Daniel Wallace
We take a look at what's in the cards for recent and upcoming Star Wars collecting.
Maybe you recognize him as Dr. Frederick Childon or Vice Principal Scott Guber, but Anthony Heald has more Star Wars acting credits than anyone who appeared in the movies.
Your praise, your corrections, your requests. Why does it always have to be about you, anyway?
Harry Potter, Monsters Inc., Ice Age . . . we know you saw them just for the Star Wars previews.
- "Jawa Trader Catalog"
Don't lose your place in line when the new toys arrive.
- "Action Figure Update"
The new figures have arrived, but they're only the first in a relentless assault on a store near you.
- "Behind the Magic" by Rob Coleman
What they lack in accuracy they made up in sheer numbers. Learn how the wizards at Industrial Light & Magic created an army of battle droids.
- "Gamescape" by Rob Daviau
Spin the wheel, roll the dice, and choose your destiny.
Read about Anakin Skywalker's life before Attack of the Clones, then follow Boba Fett's life afterward.
- "Comics Link" by Daniel Wallace
Not since Mommy Dearest has a hanger been this important to a movie. It's a hangar, you say? Now we get it!
Don't worry, we aren't going to touch your Episode II stuff, so put the lightsaber down, slowly. . . .
- "Crossword" by Michael Selinker
We think there's a hidden message in this one somewhere.
- "Star Wars Q&A" by Pablo Hidalgo
Walking brains and backward alphabets explained.
- "Last Page" by Drew Struzan
The poster. 'Nuff said?
Notes and referencesEdit