|Star Wars Insider 61|
Star Wars Insider 61 was the sixty-first issue released of Star Wars Insider.
Dig into three more amazing scenes from Attack of the Clones with the Insider's resident archaeologist.
Indianapolis was bursting at the seams May 3-5 with thousands of Star Wars fans like you. Here's your exclusive report.
- "A Rose by Any Other Name" by Michael G. Ryan
- "Race Across the Dune Sea" by Michael G. Ryan
- "The Beautiful Campaign" by Michelle Vuckovich
- "Sith Rising Card Encyclopedia" by Michael G. Ryan
The latest expansion set for the Star Wars Trading Card Game is coming. Here's your first look at all 90 cards in the regular set, with comments from the designers.
You write 'em, we print 'em, and we've even got the pictures to prove it.
George Lucas at Cannes, the charity premieres, midnight madness, news from the front of the lines, and Star Sightings.
- "Jawa Trader Catalog"
Bobble onto swfan.wizards.com and get your limited edition Star Wars bobblehead figures today.
- "Behind the Magic" by Rob Coleman
Judge him by his size, do you? See how the masters at ILM overcome their fear and anger to produce the most amazing Star Wars duel to date.
- "Gamescape" by Brian Campbell
- "Comics Link" by Abel G. Peña
Of Jedi and Revenge, limited edition "theater" Luke, typos, price guides, Pepsi cans, and the ultimate question: Is "mint, in box" more important than playing with your toys?
- "Crossword" by Michael Selinker
It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
- "Star Wars Q&A"
What color is your bloodstripe?
- "Last Page" by Joy Stephens
Just when you thought Jawas couldn't get any cuter . . .