|Star Wars Insider 63|
- Is it too early to start talking about Episode III? Not for producer Rick McCallum.
- Everything you need to know about berthing your ship in Mos Espa.
- The wait is over! Explore the great quality and bonus features you'll find only on the two-disc Attack of the Clones set.
- A new breed of movie monster crashed onto the scene this summer. Read about their homeworlds, habits, and favorite snacks, plus behind-the-scenes factsand three furious arena matches!
- It took the will of the Force to turn Elstree Studios into one of the busiest soundstages in the world.
- "Imperial Block Aid" by Michael Mikaelian
- The latest release for the Star Wars LEGO Ultimate Collectors' Series is not a local bulk-cruiser, mind you.
- Rescue pilot Uldir Lochet, rogue Jedi Klin-Fa Gi, and the crew of No Luck Required risk everything to escape Yuuzhan Vong forces over Wayland.
- "A New Hope Card Encyclopedia" by Michael Mikaelian
- See all 180 cards from Wizards of the Coast's third expansion for the Star Wars Trading Card Game based on the events of Episode IV.
- Readers unite!
- Insider remembers the summer of 2002.
- Poor Ki-Adi-Mundi; not only was he the last Jedi Council member to become a Jedi Master, he only recently joined the ranks of Hasbro's 12" figure line.
- The Attack of the Clones animation director takes you inside Dex's Diner for a meet-and-greet with its digital denizens.
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter lets you explore the galaxy's gray areas; Knights of the Old Republic transports you to a more civilized time; Star Wars Galaxies enter beta testing, and Insider takes you along for the ride.
- Take your chances on Dagobah, a soundstage full of real wildlife, foam trees, rolling smoke clouds, and an amorous Muppet.
- Cinescape magazine editor Jody Duncan got to sit next to George Lucas while he shot Episode II. She even wrote a book about it.
- "Comics Link" by Daniel Wallace
- Dark Horse Comics' new Star Wars: Republic ongoing series promises to answer a 63-year-old question: What are the Clone Wars?
- Before the Internet, Star Wars fans communicated the old-fashioned way.
- If you're a Troig, you might have better luck solving this one.
- Pointed questions and pointier answers from Attack of the Clones.
- A Fett family moment.
Notes and referencesEdit