|Star Wars Insider 67|
- Don't believe anything you read on the Internet, warns Rick McCallum. Again.
- One hundred things you didn't know about Episode VI.
- Once the smallest Ewok of them all, Warwick Davis has used his fame to help little actors get noticed.
- Jabba's favorite house band played its first gig long before working for the slimy crime lord.
- Ken Ralston supervised one of the most heated space battles ever to appear on the silver screen. His secret? Tennis shoes and bubble gum.
- Star Wars collectors help unravel the urban legends surrounding Episode VI's pre-release name change.
- Kevin seeks expert advice on cloning for fun and profit and is introduced to the Clone trooper known as 282.
In other languages