|Star Wars Insider 75|
- Late February was crunch time for production crew as they put the finishing touches on the "first assembly" of Episode III.
- "Appearing Knightley (and the Women of Star Wars)" by Gabriela Tscharner-Patao with James Swallow, Mary Franklin and Peter Roberts
- Ever since her small role in Episode I, Keira Knightley's star has been on the rise. Learn what's next for the former handmaiden, and for eight other women on screen and behind the scenes for Star Wars movies.
- Never before have so many women appeared in one scene in a Star Wars movie. Now you can get their names, if not their numbers.
- "Special Modifications" by Ron Magid
- "They Might Be Giants" by Eric Moro
- They'll take your face off and put it on another actor, or cast your likeness in resin with or without a carbon-freezing chamber.
- He's so bad he can't wait for Episode III to start trouncing some Jedi. Meet General Grievous, part machine, part… something else.
- Jaina Solo is on a mission to stop a scientist from offering villains that most terrible weapon: eternal life.