Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ILM's Sizzling Mustafarian Summer by Ron Magid
Insider takes a look at some of this summer's biggest movies and how their senses-sizzling looks evolved from visual effects developed for the Star Wars prequels.
- Where Did You Dig Up That Old Fossil? by Daniel Wallace
While the original theatrical versions of the Star Wars trilogy may not have been George Lucas' true vision of the films, they nevertheless are timeless testaments to the work of a hungry young filmmaker and his special effects artists, as well as enduring parts of our pop culture.
- Underworld: A Galaxy of Scum and Villainy, by Abel G. Peña and Ryan Kaufman, illustrated by Joe Corroney
For your eyes only! The Galactic Empire presents a thorough rundown of the worst non-Rebel scum the galaxy has to offer from crime lords and bounty hunters to spice smugglers and glitterstim peddlers.
- The Art of War by Frank Parisi
In the last of a three-part series examining Star Wars Legacy, we talk to the series' visionary illustrator Jan Duursema.
- Bricks, Whips, and Spaceships by Ryan Jones
From LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy to the mysterious next-gen Star Wars video game, the further adventures in a galaxy far, far away continue. Check out some of the upcoming games from the worlds of Star Wars and Indiana Jones.
- The Art of Underworld by Joe Corroney
Artist Joe Corroney reveals the behind-the-scenes secret of his Underworld art.
- Underworld Appendix: Swoops, Spice, and Wretched Rogues by Abel G. Peña and Ryan Kaufman
Continuing the Empire's rundown on the worst non-Rebel scum in the galaxy.
- Over My Dead Body—Solo's Cover Story by Pete Vilmur
Tim Bradstreet talks about his Solo cover.
- So You Want To Be A Criminal? An Underworld Primer by Pablo Hidalgo
A summary of the more common underworld archetypes encountered in Star Wars.
- The Dark Side of the Death Star: More Synchronicity by Bonnie Burton
Imagine if John Williams' epic score was replaced with your favorite records.
- One Click Away
Online links that further expand some of the content covered in this issue.
In other languages