This special Diamond cover is the right half of a diptych with the second half being available on issue #94.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars — Meet the Show's Creators
- "Editor's Welcome" by Brian J. Robb
- "Books" by Jason Fry — Legacy of the Force: Inferno
- "Comics" by Daniel Wallace — Dark Times
- "Toys" by Frank Parisi — Obi-Wan Kenobi, plus new GG Busts
- "Star Wars Q&A" by Leland Y. Chee
- "Scouting the Galaxy" by Steve Sansweet
- "International Collecting" by Gus Lopez — Canada
- "Set Piece" by Chris Trevas — Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's Office
- "Padawan's Corner" by Cynthia Cummens — Drawing Amidala
- "Bantha Tracks" by Mary Franklin — Celebration IV Photos
- "The Indy Vault" by J. W. Rinzler
- "Comlink Letters"
- "Celebration IV: Event Diary" by Jonathan Wilkins — What you saw, what you missed.
- "May The Facts Be With You: Part Two: #51-100" by Dan Wallace — The last 50 things (out of 100) that you didn't know about Star Wars.
- "Pirates of the Boards: Part Three" by J. W. Rinzler — Death Star Attack and John D.
- "Taylor Made: Special Edition" by Chris Gardner — Interview: Cinematographer Gil Taylor
- "Star Wars: the Clone Wars" by Brian J. Robb & Jonathan Wilkins — Meet the Show's Creators
- "Best of StarWars.com" by Pete Vilmur & Bonnie Burton — Diary: 30 Years, Visual Guides, Kaiser Chiefs
Behind the scenesEdit
In "May the Facts Be With You! Part Two: #51-100," author Dan Wallace incorrectly states in "68. Tuning Forks" that the Millennium Falcon has never used its front prongs for their primary purpose of hefting big loads in the Expanded Universe. However, in Han Solo's Revenge, Han Solo uses the ship's forward mandibles to lift a cage surrounding the ship.