Star Wars Kids 1 is the first issue of Star Wars Kids magazine. It was published by The Fan Club, Inc. in November/December 1998. This issue featured the first two parts of the comic story X-Wing Marks the Spot, written by Mike W. Barr and first published in Scholastic's original Star Wars Kids magazine series.
Special This IssueEdit
- Meet Han Solo: Renegade Rebel!
- Blast Off to the International Space Station!
- Tour the Millennium Falcon with Han Solo
- Sci-Fi Flicks: New May Rule, but Old Rocks, Too!
- The New Star Wars Prequel Is Gonna Be a Blast!
- "Reel" Droids vs. "Real Robots"
- Meet Chewbacca: Everybody's Favorite Fuzzball!
- Exclusive Interview with K.A. Applegate
- Robot Rib-Ticklers
- UFOs: Is the Truth Really Out There?
Comics, Games, PuzzlesEdit
- SWK Comic: "X-Wing Marks the Spot," Part 1
- Droid Works: Make Your Own Droid
- Creepy Crossword
- Yoda's Puzzle Pages
- Brain Blasters: Test Your Star Wars Trivia Smarts
- A-maze-ing Universe
- Boba Fett's Bounty Hunt
- SWK Comic: "X-Wing Marks the Spot," Part 2
- Puzzle Answers and Credits
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Kids 1