Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Mobile is an action/arcade mobile java game published by THQ Wireless, based around a series of fun and challenging mini-games where the player participates in the key events from the Episode V movie.
Players can take control of Luke Skywalker and use various Star Wars vehicles such as a T-47 airspeeder or the Millennium Falcon. Players travel through the various worlds of the Star Wars universe, fly through asteroid fields, train with Yoda and even fight the mighty Imperial Forces on foot!
- Re-enact key scenes from the Empire Strikes Back film
- Jedi Combat/Training Mode featuring Yoda and Luke Skywalker
- Millennium Falcon game mode – Escape from the Star Destroyer through the asteroid field
- Train your force abilities with mini-games featuring the famous scenes with Yoda and Luke in the swamps of Dagobah
- Easy control mechanism using contextual action points
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Vehicles and vessels