A star map was a map used to show the locations of celestial objects within a galaxy. The maps could be represented in a two-dimensional form or as a three-dimensional hologram and were used in astrogation, naval operations, and governmental logistics. Cartographers were individuals who explored and mapped space, selling their star maps to travelers and governments.
- Star Wars 26: Yoda's Secret War, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape
- Tarkin (First identified as star map)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legends of the Lasat"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Forgotten Droid"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Warhead"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Through Imperial Eyes"
- Darth Vader 2: Vader, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 10: The Enormous Profit, Part II
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi