The Star of Empire was a luxury liner owned by Haj Shipping Lines.
The Star of Empire was oval shaped, nearly two kilometers long, and painted bright blue. It had the capacity to carry five thousand passengers (including the personal ships of the richer ones) and was staffed by a large crew.
The Star of Empire had forty staterooms on either side of the hull, each having a large portal viewing into open space. Other places of interest included an observation deck, a low-paying passenger area called the "Starlight Deck," a casino (the Corellia Room), an expensive restaurant (the Nebula Room), and a small but extensive library.
- Rebel Dawn (Mentioned only)
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire (First appearance)
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire audio drama
- Galaxy of Fear: The Doomsday Ship
- Dark Forces: Rebel Agent (Mentioned only)