Starfall was a New Republic CR90 corvette that was carrying a diplomatic delegation led by Senator Tia'dor Emshwa. In 5 ABY, Starfall was traveling on a mission to win over the Ithorians of the planet Ithor when it was ambushed by the Super Star Destroyer Annihilator, which was commanded by the alien pirate Eleodie Maracavanya. Eleodie took possession of the ship's cargo of Ithorian artifacts, food, medicine, and technological goods and allowed the crew and passengers to leave in escape pods. A young Chandrilan woman named Kartessa and her reluctant mother joined Eleodie's pirate empire.
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Alderaan Cruiser. Star Wars Rebels (November 27, 2014). Retrieved on December 12, 2014. (screenshot)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Wings of the Master"
- ↑ Heir to the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Endor during the year 4 ABY. Shattered Empire, Part IV, which shows Shara Bey and Kes Dameron settling on Yavin 4, takes place three months after the Battle of Endor, and Galactic Atlas places Bey and Dameron's move to Yavin 4 in the year 5 ABY.
The novel Aftermath says that months have passed since the Battle of Endor. Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath; therefore, the events of the former take place at least four months after the Battle of Endor. Since three months after the Battle of Endor is part of 5 ABY, as shown with Bey and Dameron's settling on Yavin 4, events of Life Debt must take place in 5 ABY at the earliest. On the other hand, the Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, leading to the conclusion that Life Debt is set in 5 ABY.