Starkiller can refer to:
- Starkiller Base, the primary base of the First Order in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Galen Marek, Darth Vader's secret apprentice, codenamed "Starkiller"
- Banol Starkiller, a Rodian hunter seen on Kashyyyk
- Gorse Bendak, a duelist in the Taris dueling ring, given the nickname "Bendak Starkiller"
- Kane Starkiller, Aqulish Jedi
- Pashna Starkiller, a Human officer in the Alliance to Restore the Republic
- Pashna Starkiller, a Mon Calamari officer in the Alliance to Restore the Republic
- Windy Starkiller, a childhood friend of Luke Skywalker
- Starkiller (ship), ship used by bounty hunter Leshy Drobo
- Shadowblade, a Separatist superweapon that was code-named "Starkiller"
- Jimm Doshun, resident of Aduba-3 who called himself "The Starkiller Kid"
- Luke Skywalker, whose name in early drafts of the original Star Wars was "Luke Starkiller"
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.